Learn to trade CFDs with Tony Sycamore
Hedge your share portfolio with CFDs. Join our free webinar on 14th May.
We use a technology known as “cookies” as part of a normal business procedure to track patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. A cookie is an element of data that our website sends to your browser which is then stored on your system. We may store any information collected about you in this way which can be used to identify you when you visit our site in future, unless you change your browser settings to switch off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser.
We have divided the cookies used on www.cityindex.co.uk into two categories based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies are required in order for the website to operate properly. For example, you need cookies enabled in order to open an account. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We identified the following cookies as strictly necessary:
Non-essential cookies include all other cookies we use on our website. These include cookies used for Performance, Functionality and Targeting purposes.
We use these cookies to:
- Provide statistics on how visitors use our website
- Monitor the effectiveness of our adverts
- Identify errors with our website
- Test different website designs
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in
We identified the following cookies as non-essential:
- EkAnalytics (1st Party – Performance)
- _utma (1st Party – Performance)
- _utmb (1st Party – Performance)
- _utmc (1st Party – Performance)
- _utmz (1st Party – Performance)
- Tracking (1st Party – Targeting)
- ASPSESSIONIDCCCARQQB (1st Party – Functionality)
- id (3rd Party – Targeting)
Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact our Compliance department at:
Park House, 16 Finsbury Circus
London, EC2M 7EB.
Speak to our friendly customer support team