Election 2020: Links to Review ALL of Our Election Analysis
Matt Weller, CFA, CMT November 3, 2020 4:52 AM
See our full suite of election-focused articles to prepare for our Election Night Live Blog!
In a little more than 24 hours, the US will start tallying the ballots from one of the most contentious and potentially consequential elections in recent memory. We’ll be covering all the results, market movements, and potential trading opportunities in our election night live blog, but to help our readers prepare, we’ve included the full list of our election-specific reports dating back to July.
Through the below links, you can quickly get “up to speed” on the historical trends, political insights on key markets, analysis of projected policies, and explorations of different election scenarios:
- How Global Events Can Affect the Foreign Exchange Market
- The Future of the US Dollar After the 2020 Election
- How the Presidential Election Affects the US Economy and Gold
- The Impact of the US Election on the UK Economy
- The Stocks Most Impacted by the 2020 US Presidential Election
- Gold prices after the US election
- The Election and its Impact on US-UK Trade Deals
- The US Election's Impact on the UK Stock Market
- Oil Market and Gas Price History by President
- Interest Rates During the 2020 Election Year
- Surfing the Blue Wave: A 2020 Election Playbook
- Stock Market Performance Since the Last US Election
- Key 2020 US Election Dates and Markets to Watch
- 2020 US Election: Biden’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- 2020 US Election: Trump’s Policies and Potential Market Impact
- Three Takeaways for Traders from a Debacle of a US Presidential Debate
- Four Weeks Out: The State of the 2020 US Presidential Race and Market Implications
- The Forex Market and Presidential Terms
- What if There’s No Winner on Election Night?
- Is the Market Open on Election Day in 2020?
- How Could the 2020 Presidential Election Affect the Stock Market?
- Final Debate Recap: Top Three Trading Takeaways from a More Civil Conversation
- Election 2020: Final “State of the Race” and What’s Priced In to Markets?
- Election 2020: A State-by-State and Hour-by-Hour Playbook
We’ll be referencing these pieces throughout the night on our live blog, so it’s worth reading up now so you don’t have to waste valuable trading time on election night reading background information!
From time to time, StoneX Financial Pty Ltd (“we”, “our”) website may contain links to other sites and/or resources provided by third parties. These links and/or resources are provided for your information only and we have no control over the contents of those materials, and in no way endorse their content. Any analysis, opinion, commentary or research-based material on our website is for information and educational purposes only and is not, in any circumstances, intended to be an offer, recommendation or solicitation to buy or sell. You should always seek independent advice as to your suitability to speculate in any related markets and your ability to assume the associated risks, if you are at all unsure. No representation or warranty is made, express or implied, that the materials on our website are complete or accurate. We are not under any obligation to update any such material.
As such, we (and/or our associated companies) will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred by you or any third party arising out of, or in connection with, any use of the information on our website (other than with regards to any duty or liability that we are unable to limit or exclude by law or under the applicable regulatory system) and any such liability is hereby expressly disclaimed.