Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- A golden Christmas December 9, 2019 10:10 AM
- What mattered last week and a preview of the week ahead December 9, 2019 9:50 AM
- Fiscal stimulus coming soon to an economy near you - JPY December 6, 2019 12:30 PM
- Why Trump hasn’t stopped the Santa rally – S&P500 December 4, 2019 2:35 PM
- Fiscal Stimulus coming soon to an economy near you - NZD December 3, 2019 2:55 PM