Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- Where would we rebuy Tesla? January 24, 2022 4:31 PM
- AU Q4 CPI preview and what lies ahead for the ASX200 January 24, 2022 1:01 PM
- Bumper AU jobs data and China rate cut ignite AUDNZD January 20, 2022 2:35 PM
- The battle for bullion - What is really driving gold? January 19, 2022 3:19 PM
- Preview of AU Dec Jobs data and where to next for the ASX200 January 19, 2022 12:34 PM