Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- What mattered last week and a preview of the week ahead August 19, 2019 10:10 AM
- Bond market slugs ASX200 August 15, 2019 1:20 PM
- Trump cheer supports AUDNZD August 14, 2019 9:49 AM
- Don’t cry for the S&P500, Argentina August 13, 2019 3:30 PM
- What mattered last week and a preview of the week ahead August 12, 2019 9:47 AM