Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- NZ Q2 GDP data smashes expectations and boosts NZDUSD September 16, 2021 11:24 AM
- Nikkei target reached - rebuy dips September 15, 2021 12:54 PM
- ASX200 - 3 stocks to watch September 14, 2021 3:45 PM
- NZDUSD treads water ahead of Thursdays Q2 GDP data release September 14, 2021 1:00 PM
- Lingering impact of Hurricane Ida sets up bullish break higher for crude oil September 13, 2021 2:44 PM