Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- Unavoidable consequences NZDUSD November 27, 2020 3:10 PM
- Gold don’t like Mondays November 24, 2020 2:40 PM
- ASX200 hits resistance - what comes next? November 23, 2020 2:40 PM
- U.S dollar holds support despite bearish headlines November 18, 2020 4:45 PM
- Why the AUDUSD will look through a soft jobs print on Thursday November 17, 2020 3:30 PM