Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- SP500 remains vulnerable to another leg lower September 18, 2020 1:25 PM
- Big AU jobs print impacts ASX200 September 17, 2020 3:15 PM
- AUDUSD glides higher after RBA minutes and before FOMC and jobs data September 15, 2020 2:25 PM
- Kiwi to test the resolve of the RBNZ September 14, 2020 3:30 PM
- A review of the week past and the week ahead September 14, 2020 9:50 AM