Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- Why the EURUSD rally can also extend October 17, 2019 2:31 PM
- Why the USDJPY rally can extend October 16, 2019 4:00 PM
- What the trade deal means for AUDNZD October 15, 2019 3:16 PM
- On watch in EURJPY October 14, 2019 3:20 PM
- What mattered last week and a preview of the week ahead October 14, 2019 10:00 AM