Tony has over 20 years’ experience trading primarily at Goldman Sachs and he also worked in senior Institutional roles at Commonwealth Bank and BNP Paribas.
His experience has allowed him to see and work with some of the biggest global traders. While at CBA and BNPP, Tony wrote and published the Weekly FX Technical Report containing technical analysis, trade ideas and opinions. The report earned a strong following from a variety of clients, including fund managers, hedge funds, balance sheets, central banks and large corporates all over the world.
He makes regular appearances on Sky Business News Foreign Exchange program and is a member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association.
- Gold decline set to extend as inflation narrative takes a back seat June 18, 2021 5:50 PM
- What the fallout from “Super Thursday” means for the AUDUSD June 17, 2021 2:44 PM
- NZ Q1 GDP preview and what it means for NZD/USD June 16, 2021 3:26 PM
- ASX200 soars on prospects of QE3 following RBA minutes June 15, 2021 2:43 PM
- Why the Nasdaq appears set to outperform on an inline CPI print June 10, 2021 3:16 PM