Chief Technical Strategist, Asia
Kelvin has over 12 years’ experience in providing market research and employs a combination of fundamental and technical analysis, specialising in utilising Elliot Wave and Fibonacci analysis. He has worked at leading research firms and hedge funds as an FX and equities analyst and, before joining City Index in August 2013, was a senior equities and indices analyst at French research firm BBSP where he advised Asian hedge funds and international investment banks. Kelvin has a Certified Financial Technician (CFTe) award from the International Federation of Technical Analysts (IFTA) and is a member of the IFTA. He has conducted technical analysis seminars and training programmes for thousands of private traders in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Market Brief: Festive Cheer Comes Early For Stock Bulls December 13, 2019 5:24 PM
- US Stocks: Bullish catch up for laggards BAC, C & CAT post trade deal December 13, 2019 3:40 PM
- Nasdaq 100: Impulsive up move likely resuming supported by Fed December 12, 2019 2:33 PM
- Daily Forex Technical Strategy (Wed 11 Dec) December 11, 2019 5:02 PM
- Market Brief: NZD Bulls Shaken Out On Soft Data December 11, 2019 3:59 PM