Logging in and account management
- How do I login?
- I am unable to log in to my account.
- I forgot my username or password. How do I retrieve them?
- How do I change my password? (Live accounts only)
- I received a password reset email that I didn’t request. What should I do?
- I received a password reset confirmation email but didn’t change my password. What should I do?
- How do I reactivate my account?
- How do I update my personal details?
- Can I view statements and my account history?
- Will I receive contract notes and statements for my account?
- I’ve opted in to receive my Contract Notes and Statements by email, why am I not receiving them?
- Can I send copies of my contract notes to my Compliance Officer?
- Do you send out yearly statements for CFDs?
- Can I nominate someone else to trade on my account?
- How do I close my account?
1. How do I login?
When you opened your account, you will have chosen a username and password. We will have sent both of these details to you in separate emails.
Use these details to login to our desktop, trading apps or advanced trading platforms. One set of login details will give you access to all the platforms your account supports.
To login on desktop, click here. To log in on our mobile apps, simply open the application and enter your details when prompted.
To log in to My Account, your account management portal, click here.
2. I am unable to log in to my account.
If you have entered your password incorrectly five times, your account may be locked. Please request to reset your password using the password reset link.
If you have not used your account for 24 months, it will be deactivated and will need to be reactivated should you wish to access it. Click here for reactivation instructions.
3. I forgot my username or password - how do I retrieve them?
If you forgot your username, please contact us for assistance. If you forgot your password, please click here and fill in your username and email. You’ll then receive an email with a link to reset your password.
4. How do I change my password? (Live accounts only)
If you wish to change your password, you can do so from within My Account by clicking the ‘Account settings’ tab and then ‘Change Password’ in the menu on the left side of the page.
If you’re using our mobile app, tap ‘More’ at the bottom of the screen (for iOS) or the menu icon at the top-left of the screen (for Android), then ‘Settings’ under the ‘My Account’ menu and then ‘Change Password’.
5. I received a password reset email that I didn’t request - what should I do?
If you’ve received a password reset email that you didn’t request, your account may have been compromised, so please contact us immediately. If you have not received a password reset confirmation email, your password has not changed.
6. I received a password reset confirmation email but didn’t change my password - what should I do?
If you’ve received an email confirming that your password has been changed and you didn’t, someone may have fraudulently changed your password, so please contact us immediately.
If you’re unable to contact us immediately, please secure your accounts by changing your email account password right away. Then use the forgotten password functionality on site to reset your password.
7. How do I reactivate my account?
If you have not used your account for 24 months it will be inactive. To reactivate your account you simply need to complete our short online Account Reactivation Form to ensure we have your latest contact details and can reassess your trading experience.
After you submit the short form, a member of our Account Management team will be in touch to let you know if we need anything further from you or to let you know when your account has been reopened.
If you have any questions or need to discuss any aspect of your account, please call us on:
Local: 1800 354 182
8. How do I update my personal details?
If you wish to update your email address, you can do so from within the trading platform by clicking on the “My Account” tab in the top right corner. To request a name or address change, please contact our Client Management Team who will be happy to help.
9. Can I view statements and my account history?
You can view previous statements via the "Statements and Contracts" tab on the trading platform. Please select the icon in the top right corner of the trading platform and continue to select "Platform Settings" on the drop-down menu. Afterwards, the sidebar on the left-hand side will provide an option to select "Statements and Contracts".
On the AT Pro platform, please select "Reports" then "Customer Statements".
To view your detailed account history on the Web Trader platform, please select "New Workspace" > the ellipsis (three grey dots) > "History". When the "History" window appears, please select "More History".
On the AT Pro platform please select "Customize" > "Trade History" > "Get Detailed History".
Please keep in mind you can edit your search history by selecting the "History Start date" and "History End Date" options. You can export your data to Excel by selecting the Excel sign at the bottom of your screen. The account history search is limited to a maximum of 400 entries.
10. Will I receive contract notes and statements for my account?
Yes, we will send you contract notes each time a trade takes place on your account, and statements will be sent monthly by default. If you wish to change the frequency of your statements, please contact our Client Management Team.
11. I’ve opted in to receive my Contract Notes and Statements by email, why am I not receiving them?
If you’re not receiving your Contract Notes and Statements by email, please log in to MyAccount and make sure your email address is correct and up to date. Please note your Contract Notes and Statements are available to view in the trading platform (See question 9 for Can I view statements and my account history).
12. Can I send copies of my Contract Notes to my Compliance Officer?
Yes you can, you will need to contact our Client Management Team to make the request, and provide us with your Compliance Officer's contact details. We will require:
- Employer's name
- Contact name
- Compliance Department email address
13. Do you send out yearly statements for CFDs?
We provide yearly summaries for your CFD accounts. Please email [email protected] with your requested financial year.
14. Can I nominate someone else to trade on my account?
15. How do I close my account?
To close your account, please send the closure request from your registered email address to [email protected]. Please make sure that you have withdrawn all funds and closed all positions and orders prior to sending your closure request (See question 8 for How do I transfer funds out of my account).
Speak to our friendly customer support team