The City Index Economic Calendar offers at-a-glance information on major market moving events affecting the UK, US, Australia, Japan, Germany and France.
Monday 15th May – Sunday 21st May
- Tue, 16th May – United Kingdom Inflation, 09.30am GMT
- Inflation looks set to continue its relentless rise to +2.6% up from +2.3% in March.
- - Wed, 17th May – United Kingdom Unemployment Rate, 09.30am GMT
- The UK job market remains steady with unemployment set to remain at record low 4.7% rate.
- - Thur 18th May - United Kingdom Retail Sales, 09.30am GMT
- UK Retail Sales data is due on Thursday with the expected consensus of 1.9% – up from previous reading of 1.7%.