Payment Details

  • Still can’t find the answer to your problem? Please contact the City Index Client Management Team either via chat or via the contact number located on our Contact Us page and we will endeavour to resolve your problem as soon as we can.  

    You can submit a request to change your registered bank details by Contacting our Client Management team.

    Q: Can I deposit third party payments into my account?

    We are unable to accept a payment from any third party.

    Q: What documents do I need to provide if I need to change my payment details?

    You need to send us the following documents if you need to have an alternative card approved for accepting withdrawals from your City Index FX account:

    A copy of your card statement showing funds being transferred to City Index.

    A bank statement confirming your name which must match the name on the City Index FX account and bank account number.

    Please ensure that all documents are less than 3 months old.

    Q: What happens if I can't provide the documents required to change my payment details?

    If you do not have any documents confirming your previous card details, we will require a letter from your card issuer advising the reason for your changed details. Please get in touch with us using one of the options on the Contact Us page.